Do you know how to write your research project proposals? Do you know what the purposes of research project proposal writing are? Do you know what should be taken into consideration while writing a research project proposal? If you answer “no” to each of these questions, we can help you with your research project proposal writing.
Below you will find the steps that you should take in order to write your research project proposals.
- Decide what problem you will be dealing with. It is necessary to investigate the topic that really interests you, otherwise, you will have no motivation and desire to conduct your research and write your research project proposal;
- Think why your topic is so important to investigate. Try your best to convince your reader in the significance of your research while writing your research project proposal paper;
- Get to know the historical background of the problem you will be investigating. Your research project proposal should present the way you have found out that the chosen topic needs to be investigated;
- Formulate the objectives of your research and illustrate them in your research project proposal. Say what you are going to investigate and find out;
- Choose the methods that will be the most applicable in relation to your topic. Finally, devote one of your research project proposal chapters to methodology;
- Review the sources found critically. Remember that you should be brief and logically consecutive while analyzing the literature sources in your research project proposal. Avoid jargons, repetitions, unusual terms and other specific language;
- Give a list of references in your research project proposals. This part of your research project proposal should be formatted in accordance with the rules of the required style.
Thus, it will not cause you many difficulties to make your research project proposal if you follow the steps presented.