Most students working on a 500-word essay fail this assignment.
Why? They simply do not take this task seriously.
You might also think that a 500-word essay is an easy to write paper and you will be able to finish it in an hour. However, once you start writing your 500-word essay, you might face several problems.
- First, after you finish writing your 500-word essay and count the words, you might find out that you have 682 words, for example, and it is not what you need. Thus, you will have to spend more time, trying to rewrite or delete extra words.
- Second, you might have no ideas and have only 400 words! And it is not enough. Thus, you will be stuck, trying to come up with at least a couple more sentences.
So, take this task seriously and make sure you start working on your 500-word essay in advance.
How long is a 500-word essay?
The length of 500-word essays depends on how you are going to prepare it – type it on computer or write by hand. So, everything is here up to you.
How to write a 500-word essay?
For example, you need to write a 500-word descriptive essay. Here are the steps you should take:
- Find and read a good 500-word essay sample. It will help you understand the main principle of completing this work.
- Choose an interesting topic.
- Make an outline of your 500-word descriptive essay.
- Present the issue under consideration.
- Add supporting paragraphs.
- Count the words.
- Edit your 500-word essay.