Posted on December 10th, 2010
Once students feel they are lost in a bulk of unanswered questions on how to write their research papers, they naturally start looking for an example of research paper. Such example of research paper can be of use to students’ progress on their assignments. However, there are also underwater stones to keep in mind.
Example of Research Paper: The Benefits
The benefits of a good example of research paper are numerous. Here are but a few of them:
- a well-written example of research paper can serve as an excellent source of research paper vocabulary appropriate for your assignment;
- the student can trace an example of research paper for general principles of material organization and layout;
- it is possible to consult an example of research paper for good sources relevant to your topic.
Example of Research Paper: The Drawbacks
However attractive the perspective of using an example of research paper as a basis for your own writing may sound, beware of the following:
- examples of research paper are written on individual topics which may be irrelevant to your assignment;
- examples of research paper are not always the best samples of academic writing;
- copying ideas from an example of research paper may entail punishment for plagiarism;
- formatting of an example of research paper may be outdated.
Example of Research Paper: Keep Safe
In order to maximize your learning from an example of research paper and to avoid the traps this sample may contain, mind the following:
Natural disasters and all other kinds of calamities can happen to any nation and can touch anybody. Although the great majority of disasters can be predicted, results they lead to are just catastrophic and rather difficult to manage.
So, the topic of your next written assignment is disasters and ways of managing them. If you have not worked out a good plan for writing your essay on disaster management yet, our tips will be helpful.
- First, we have to say that personal experience can be a good basis for disaster management papers. So, if you have suffered from any kind of disaster or you know somebody who has, share this experience in your disaster management essay.
- Second, you need to think of a good example you can introduce in the essay on disaster management. Recollect some recent hurricanes, earthquakes, or floods that took place in the world. Tell in your essay on disaster management how the outcomes of that disaster were managed.
- Finally, a good essay on disaster management should include several important background points:
Major and minor natural disasters
Natural disasters are classified in these two groups, and you should tell about them in your essay on disaster management. Major natural disasters are earthquakes, floods, cyclones, droughts, etc. Minor are fire accidents, landslides, avalanches, etc.
Impact of disasters
Explain in your essay on disaster management what consequences these natural phenomena lead to. You can mention the following: loss of life, injury, loss of housing, damage to infrastructure, etc.
Posted on December 4th, 2008
Nowadays, medical students face such assignment as a clinical research project. What is this clinical research project about? Let us try to sort out everything together.
It is not hard to guess that a clinical research project is based on clinical research. Therefore, it is vital to comprehend everything that concerns this kind of research.
Clinical research can be described in a few words as patient-oriented research. Its main peculiarity is that you need to work with human subjects or materials that have human origins (specimen, tissues, etc.).
Why is clinical research so important?
One may say that laboratory or animal research can be also effective. Still, only medical research can give a precise answer to the question whether some drugs or medical devices really work.
What is a clinical trial?
It is a part of clinical research. A clinical trial is a study that aims to test and evaluate new ways of treatment and kinds of drugs.
What is the most significant thing about clinical research?
While conducting research, top priority is set on the safety of research subjects (participants of research). There are several rules that you should consider:
- Subjects can agree to participate in research. However, they have the right to withdraw from it any time.
- All the experiments should be thoroughly planned, so that none of the research subjects was hurt.
- Special ethical committee will observe your clinical research. It can help you a lot, since they protect welfare and the rights of research subjects.
Posted on November 28th, 2008
We know that right know you want to find several good examples of research papers. You want to see how this project should be organized, what topics are suitable for it, etc. Well, the article you have come across is NOT an example of a research paper.
Still, we have a lot of information about research paper examples that can be of great interest to you. We will not waste your time and pass straight to the necessary issues.
Where can you find research paper examples?
The vast majority of students ask this very question. You have definitely heard a lot of negative comments on online databases that provide unreliable research paper examples. Unfortunately, it is really so, and nobody can give a 100% guarantee that you will not come across such a database.
This is why you need to know the most trustworthy places in order to find a good research paper example.
- Tutors. Usually, tutors keep successful papers completed by other students. What is more, such papers have all the comments left by a tutor. So, ask your tutor to give you several research paper examples.
- Library. It is another trustworthy source of research paper examples. Moreover, an experienced librarian will help you choose the most relevant to your topic papers.
- Student forums. Most likely, you will not find an example of a research paper there, but you can benefit in another way. Students can share a lot of precious ideas and pieces of advice with you. Who knows, maybe someone has already prepared the same assignment.
Posted on October 31st, 2008
When dealing with action research papers, students should be ready to prepare good action research proposals. If you need to write an action research proposal and have no time for studying long tutorials on how to do it, this article should interest you.
Do you have any idea of how to compose a worthwhile action research proposal? Well, you will get all necessary answers within this article.
Let us get down to business right now!
ACTION RESEARCH PROPOSAL: DEFINITION &PURPOSES
An action research proposal is a paper that pursues two major purposes:
- To give a plan of your action research project;
- To present the main idea of research that will be done.
ACTION RESEARCH PROPOSAL: STRUCTURE REQUIRED
Any action research proposal should be written in accordance with a certain structure. In order to help you and save your time, we offer one of the possible action research proposal outlines. Even more, we offer you the questions to answer in each chapter of your action research proposal:
Posted on October 30th, 2008
We are glad to welcome all those who want to find some help with Linux research. This article will present not only catchy ideas on how to conduct Linux research but also provide necessary facts about this operating system. It will give you more chances to succeed in Linux research.
It is probably not a secret for you that Linux is one of the most outstanding examples of free software. So, it will not be that difficult to find interesting and valid information to start your Linux research.
We advise you to follow the next scheme in your Linux research:
- Get to know the general facts about Linux kernel creation.
- Mention about the impact of GNU (one more operating system) on the development of Linux.
- Find information about those people who developed the design of Linux.
It will be enough for a good beginning of your Linux research.
Now, let us give you several “hot” topics that you can disclose while conducting Linux research:
- Compiz-Fusion and 3d Desktop Effects;
- Hot plugging USB Storage Support with Hal, Dbus, and Fuse;
- Support for Wireless Card Using NDISwrapper and Windows Drivers;
- Jack Audio Connection Toolkit;
- Wine as a Running Windows Application on Linux;
- Support for 32 bit Applications on 64 bit Kernel;
- Git: Helpful or Not?
Posted on October 21st, 2008
Nursing literature reviews aim to evaluate critically the sources that a writer used to conduct nursing research. Perhaps it sounds a bit challenging, but possible, especially with our help. So, follow the guidelines presented below in order to make a good nursing literature review.
Tips for making nursing literature reviews
- Set the purpose of your nursing literature review
The purpose of a nursing literature review depends on its topic. If, for instance, your topic is ‘Nursing and Medical Ethics’, the purpose of your nursing literature review will be to analyze critically the theoretical and methodological works of medical experts related to Nursing and Medical Ethics.
- Tell about the sources used in your nursing literature review
What types of publications did you use to write your nursing literature review (e.g. books, journals, popular media, etc)?
- Evaluate the process of gathering information
Mind the formal style and the simplicity of sentences when writing this part of your nursing literature review. Just answer the questions: Was your search wide enough to ensure you found relevant information? Is the number of sources appropriate and satisfies all the requirements?
- Evaluate your analysis of the sources
Did you analyze the sources critically? Did you assess those discussing strengths and weaknesses instead of just summarizing?
How to discuss each source in particular?
Posted on September 23rd, 2008
One of the possible assignments for students is an action research paper. Some students know how to prepare a worthy action research paper, some of them are not quite aware of the main steps.
This article will be interesting for both: by reading this article, you can both revise information and find out how to complete action research papers.
You should realize that any action research paper requires good research. Action research is characterized by certain activities that students should take. They will help define, evaluate, analyze, and criticize a topic.
In order to create a good action research paper, a student should take 5 main steps. Here they are:
- Choose a specific problem to consider in your action research papers. It is better to pick out a topic that meets your interests and does not contradict generally established norms. Moreover, you have to be sure that you have enough time to do research on this issue.
- Gather necessary information for your action research paper. You need to find interesting background data. Use different books, magazines, reports and the Internet. Do not forget about interviewing!
- Analyze information you have discovered. You should analyze facts you have found.
Posted on August 27th, 2008
People tend to use some examples when doing this or that task. Writing academic papers is not an exception, since a student who is up to writing is always searching for some examples to follow. When dealing with research papers, one may be in urgent need of a research paper example.
Let us consider the benefits and the disadvantages of research paper examples that every student may face.
- Research paper example. Pro #1: With the help of an example of a research paper a student may see how the work should be organized and how it must be formatted. One can also see what style such paper should be written in;
- Research paper example. Pro #2: Every student may benefit from the bibliography presented in an example of a research paper. So, if the sources you found are not enough to cover your topic, you may resort to the book needed. The information about this book may be found in the bibliography presented at the end of a research paper example;
- Research paper example. Pro #3: While reading a comprehensive example of a research paper, every student may clearly see what aspects of the problem have already been discussed. Thus, the risk of repeating one and the same idea diminishes.
Posted on August 13th, 2008
Being a research proposal writer is not as freaky as being John Malkovich. Still, there are some things that can make you feel quite confused. If you are not a writing king and prefer to express your thoughts orally, than becoming a research proposal writer can be quite a difficult process for you. Luckily, there are ways to get some research proposal help. As to those of you, who have capabilities in writing, we are willing to help you become skilled research proposal writers.
- First of all, if you are aimed at becoming a good research proposal writer, you need to realize the necessity of this kind of an academic paper. As a research proposal writer you need to introduce a plan of your future research to the teacher. And the better it is, the more chances you have to get the topic of your future research approved.
- When becoming a research proposal writer, the first thing you need to do is forget about mere listing. An experienced research proposal writer knows that a winning proposal is the proposal where the winning aspects of the future research are stressed, and the plan of the investigation is clear. It is the duty of a research proposal writer to make a teacher see how and for what reasons research will be conducted.